Friday 28 November 2014

One million pageviews in first 21 months

Back to ConfigMgr main menu

I started this blog in February 2013 and I've really enjoyed sharing tips and ideas with the community. I've also received overwhelming support and I really appreciate it. I'm amazed to see that there have been over one million pageviews in the first 21 months.



I will continue to post blogs about subjects that interest me. I hope they will be of interest to others. My focus for 2015 will be on Microsoft EMS and Azure.

Thanks again,
Gerry



 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Gerry,

    Congratulations on 1 million views ! I follow your blog regularly and I must say your blog has been very helpful when it comes to SCCM POC's that I do for my Clients.

    I wanted to check with you if you are planning to a step by step guide to deploy private cloud using system center 2012 R2. Unfortunately not many such guides exist.

    Thanks,
    Lohit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lohit. No, unfortunately Private Cloud will not be my focus for this year. I will be concentrating on the Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the pageviews, great work you're doing with sharing tips and info on these topics!
    Very helpfull indeed!

    ReplyDelete